Monday, May 16, 2011

It's more than just a piece of cake, it's your memories.

Welcome to my page and thank you for coming to see my work I take pride in every cake that I make.  I have always had a sweet tooth and now I have many sweet inspirations.


Lucy Brielle Cake Creations is my company that I named after the two most important beings in my life, my girls.  Carina Lucien is 4 and Jiana Brielle is 21 months, they are my world and I plan to make this business grow with our family and provide them with all they need while still having Mami close by.


I knew this was what I wanted to dedicate myself to after I worked on my Jiana's 1st Birthday cake.  I always loved watching Cake Boss, Ace of Cakes and Cake Wars and most of all working with my hands combined with my love of sweets it's my recipe for success.


Every celebration needs a beautiful and delicious cake no matter what your budget maybe.


I would love for you to choose my cake creations to be part of  your life's most memorable moments.  I have a flavor and theme that is right for your celebration.

Below you can see some of my work and you can also follow LBCC on Facebook for most recent post and specials. Click the link below.



My First Creation all self taught. My Jiana's 1st Birthday



Some Easter Yummies.

Elizabeth's 11th Birthday
Fabulous & 40
Baby Zahara's1st Birthday
My Carina's 4th Birthday
Alexandra's Sweet 15
Baby Mari's  1st Smash cake
Baby Zahara's Baptism

No comments:

Post a Comment