Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Spring is here.

I can't believe its mid April already Spring is here and if your with me here in Florida it's more like Summer already.  I apologize that it has been so long since my last post so much has happened since the holidays.  We had a great Christmas and celebrated some family Birthdays and as well as a huge loss.  My Grandmother Lucien Lina Rivera that my daughter and business are named after passed away on March 7.  She is missed everyday and we will always keep her in our hearts. She always enjoyed seeing and tasting my work so I need to keep creating and growing so she can continue to watch from above.  We love you Abu...

I also wanted to say thank you for all your orders and support that I have received this year, some weeks are busier than others but I take it one order at a time.  I am looking to add more products and services to offer within the next few months so please stop by often so you don't miss out. Best way to get all my updates is to LIKE my page on Facebook as well as following my blog.  If for any reason FB goes away or you delete your profile I still have a way to contact my customers.

Now since it's been a while since I blogged below you can see my most recent work.

      Until next time LBCC  :-)















No comments:

Post a Comment